Hello guys !
(WHAT ? A POST ? ON TUESDAY ?)
Yes, I’m here with a very quick tag. I am too lazy and exhausted to study today, so I have been laying in bed the whole damn afternoon. I decided to lift my butt up and get ahead of the tags I still have to do.
Today’s tag involve 0 brain cells -which is GREAT considering the state I am in- since all I have to do is put my phone on shuffle and select the first 15 songs that come on.
I want to thank Icebreaker694 for tagging me.
My tastes in Music are pretty eclectic (Same as books actually) so here goes nothing:
MY SHUFFLE :
- Castle in the Snow – The Avener, Kadebostany (I’m OBSESSED with this one)
- Here with me – Plumb
- Gravity – DJ Fresh feat. Ella Eyre
- BO$$ – Fifth Harmony
- Your Guardian Angel – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (An oldie but a goodie)
- Open Season – Josef Salvat
- Elastic Heart – Sia
- Holdin On and Letting Go – Ross Copperman
- Be Okay – Oh Honey!
- It Will Rain – Bruno Mars
- You Won’t Feel a Thing – The Script (This is my favorite band in the universe)
- Beau Malheur – Emmanuel Moire
- Not Letting Go – Tinie Tempah ft. Jesse Glynne
- Love me in the End – Jamie Graham
- Shatter Me – Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale
Franciska @ LifeisSweetinBooks
Larkin @ WonderfilledReads
Kamilah @ TheBookishMirage
Jorelene @ PageChronicles
And YOU if you want to do it, go ahead and leave a link, I’ll be happy to listen to some new music.
Ps: If you’ve already done it or you just don’t feel like it, I’m sorry just ignore my tag hah.
That’s it until next time.
What are some songs you have been listening to lately ? I’m looking to expand my playlist.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :