Hello guys !
I’m back again today with yet another award for which I’m immensely excited, it is The Versatile Blogger Award that I would gladly accept from 4 of my awesome fellow bloggers. I was nominated by IceBreaker694, Jesalin @ JBelksBooks, Kamilah @ TheBookMirage, Beth @ ReadingEverynight. Thank you so much ! You guys ROCK !
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself .
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- My Birthday is December 26th.
- I am around 5″8 .
- My favorite subject is Anatomy, the Human Body fascinates me, especially the brain.
- I LOVE sushis. So many varieties, I can never get enough.
- I have so many pet peeves, it is CRAZY : Chewing noises, repetitive patterns, people who keep touching me while talking and so on…
- My favorite season is Fall.
- I can fluently talk Arabic, Amazigh, French and English.
- I was a chubby baby haha.
- My mom told me that I wanted to be a doctor before I could ever remember.
- I’ve always been bitchy even as a kid. Always strong-headed and sarcastic.
- My favorite cartoons were: SpongeBob (Which now I know is dirty heh!) , Martin Matin and Detective Conan.
- I hated sweets : Chocolate, candy, ice cream, cakes. Just no.
- I was a Daddy’s girl
- I was always top of my class (Take me baaaack 😦 )
- I love to workout. I do so 3 times a week. I weight-lift, boxe and do Step classes.
- Music is life. My favorite song at the moment is Castle is the Snow .
- My favorite Tv-shows are : Grey’s Anatomy, The Flash, Arrow, Once Upon a Time and two that are long over and that I grew up with are How I met your Mother (The ending though AGH! ) and One Tree Hill.
- I love to travel but the only place abroad I’ve been is France.
- My favorite place in Morocco would be the Sahara desert, it is just pure MAGIC. Here’s a picture of me, my mom and sister there:
- The places I want to go to the most : Greece, Italy, India, Thailand, Japan, Netherlands and the US. I think I’ll go on an exchange program to one of those next year.
- I am involved with caritative work, and I LOVE IT.
- I seriously cannot remember what the first book I ever read was. I was SO young.
- My favorite genres are both Fantasy and Contemporary, I can’t choose.
- If I had to choose a favorite book it would be The Book Thief.
- I’m definitely a night reader. It’s not just that I like it, it’s also because I don’t have time the rest of the day.
- Last year was a bad reading year. I was in a slump for most of it.
- I didn’t even know YA was a thing until probably 2 years ago. Shameonme.
- I’ve never listened to an Audiobook. Should I give it a try?
That’s it until next time.
If you do the award, go ahead and leave the link in the comments so that I can check it out.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :