Hello guys !
As I promised yesterday, I’m catching up on my tags and awards now that I finally have a little time. Ironically, this is the toughest time of the year because I finished school and am now sitting at home for a month preparing for my finale exams, it’s going to drive me crazy and this blog -is- will be the only thing keeping me sane. I can’t and won’t be studying 24 hours a day so I’m going to post on my breaks (probably daily YAY).
Without further ramblings, let’s tackle today’s matter which is The Creative Blogger Award. Me? Creative? Awww! *blushing* *looking around for pranksters* I want to thank Beth @ Reading Every Night for nominating me, she is an awesome person and her blog is totally worth the detour, so go check it out. (It is not a request. It is an order.)
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
This is hopefully going to be easy, I already came up with 28 facts (here) so 5 won’t be hard, right? Right? So, as I started kind of theming my facts, I’ll do these ones about physical appearance.
The facts :
- I wear glasses. I am short-sighted and I absolutely hate contact lenses. Plus, I really love the smart look that my glasses give me haha.
- My hair is originally curly, but around a year or so, it became a giant blab that didn’t look like anything so I straighten it. With no heat though. And to be quite honest, it was too much of a struggle for a lazy girl like myself.–
- I have double jointed fingers. Those things have a mind of their own. They do some weird ass shit sometimes.
- I’ve been told to look like a mean girl from first sight hahaha. I’m nice though I promise. My close friends say that that first impression isn’t wrong after all. So yeah… I don’t know *has an existencial crisis*–
- I’ve never had acne, but I had pimples, freaking annoying pimples, that left some dark spots on my forehead (and some on my cheeks) on my already pretty dark skin when they went away. Luckily now, they are fading thanks to a cream.
And I nominate :
Yarravy @ Hiraeth for the Pages
Michelle @ The Reading Belle
Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
Rachel @ Journal of a Bibliophile
That’s it until next time.
If you do the award, go ahead and leave the link in the comments so that I can check it out.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :