Hello Guys !
Today’s award is a MAJOR throwback because it was the first ever award I’ve done on my blog, on my first week here or something and now it’s been more than 4 months, how can that be? Anywho, it is the Book Fangirling Award round 2 for which I’ve been nominated by two lovely bloggers who are Carrianne @ Carrianne’s Cuppa’n Critiques and Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secret, thank you so so much !
The rules :
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions at the end.
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Carrianne’s questions :
1. If you could steal a character’s clothes, whose would you steal?
Why do you do this to me? THIS IS SO HARD. Oh, oh… I know ! In a hypothetical world, it would be Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments. I don’t think I need to explain it any further, I love how she’s always stylish and she owns what she wears.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Seriously? Seriously Carrianne? *sobs* Why do you hate us so much? This question is just cruel, so I’ll choose a series AND a book. Harry Potter (DUH!) and I’ll Give you the Sun, predictable I know hehe.
3. What trope would you like to see more in books?
Mmm… Best Friends to Lovers, for sure. It may not seem like it but I am a sucker for all things swoony in books and to me, there is nothing that can do it more than getting out of the friendzone haha. If you have any recommandations for books like that, GIMME!
4. Favorite bookish loot? If you don’t have any, then favorite book cover?
I don’t have either haha, I love so many book covers, I’m undecisive like that. But a series that I really love the covers for is the Firebird series. I haven’t read it yet but I think I’ll get to it very soon.
5. Which scene would you like to be apart of and in what book?
It would either be a fight scene, like the one in the rooftop of the castle from Cress or a very emotional one, like Luke and Jocelyn’s wedding in City of Heavenly Fire. Oh God ! Just thinking of it, all my feelings are coming back!
Lila’s questions :
1. If you could dye your hair any color, which color would you choose?
Dark Red. I’m dying to do it but I don’t know if I’ll pull it off so I’m staying away haha. I have highlights in that color but I want to make it more of an ombre effect.
2. What’s your favorite season and why?
Fall hands down. It is not too hot, but it is still warm enough and I loved playing with my clothes and cozying up and reading. I just love it.
3. Who are three of your favorite characters, what Hogwarts house do you think they would be in, and why?
Simon Lewis – The Mortal Instruments : He would be a Ravenclaw (My house, YOUHOO !) because I said so. No, but seriously haha, it just fits because he’s intelligent and witty.
Yael – Wolf by Wolf : She would fit in Gryffindor. She’s the bravest, most badass character I’ve read about, though she can be reckless sometimes, but all for a good cause.
Mark Watney – The Martian : That guy would be a Slytherin, do you see it too? He’s driven and very resourceful. I don’t know what more to say, if you read the book, you can hopefully see it. (Or am I imagining it ?)
4. What’s a song that makes you just wanna dance?
One Dance and Hasta El Amanecer Mashup – Alex Aiono
5. What’s one of your quirkiest traits?
Uum… oh, I cannot for the life of me live in a messy room. I had a friend over last week and she was shocked at how tidy my room is haha.
My questions :
- If you could live in any fictional world, which one would it be ?
- What’s a book character that everyone loves that you hate ?
- Who’s your favorite superhero ?
- What book truly left a mark on you ?
- Which author’s writing you can’t seem to get into ?
My Nominees :
Fatima @ Noteable Pad
Ara @ The Bookish Agenda
Kevin @ Bookevin
Ali @ The Bandar (B)log
Kamilah @ The Bookish Mirage
P.s: Click on the Fanart to be directed to the original site.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :