Hello guys !
I’m back yet again with another award that has been sitting around for ages, I don’t have any excuse really, I’m just a lazy potato who tends to sit on her tags and awards until they’re a few months late, because there is obviously no other way of doing it, right? Today’s tag is the Real Neat Blogger Award for which I have been tagged my the amazing Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews. Don’t forget to check out her blog and show her some love, she’s SO sweet, and hilarious too!
The rules :
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
Create 7 questions for your nominees. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
I’m not going to be tagging anyone this time because this has been going around for so long that I don’t know who still hasn’t done it. And also because I’m feeling above average lazy and my brain cannot think up new questions.
Lauren’s questions :
1) What was the last song you listened to?
Mmm… I went out this morning so I listen to music from my phone so let’s see. It was Glowing by The Script. It is no surprise at all hehe. That’s my favorite band there so most the songs I listen to are theirs.
2) The world is ending and you only have time to read one more book, what do you choose?
One book that I bought recently and that I’m REALLY excited to dive into is And the Mountains echoed by Khaled Hosseini. I heard really great things about it and I’ve been told that it is a very emotional read so I cannot wait to cry my eyes out ! So that would most definitely be it.
3) Your current phone/computer background?
Ouuh shocker ! It is obviously a quote from one of my favorite books of all times. A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab. It is also quite motivational and it wants me to just go out there and explore the world while I still can.
4) What’s your Star Sign? Do you believe in Astrology?
Capricorn. And no I don’t believe in Astrology but I think it is always fun to look up my horoscope and just see what it says and kind of compare it with the truth, which is always faaar from it.
5) Besides Harry Potter, what book world would you most like to live in?
Can I see the Harry Potter world nonetheless? Hahaha. No? Okay. I’d say Red London from Shades of Magic. I actually do not have a lot to choose from because I don’t read High Fantasy so I don’t usually have “New worlds” to explore. Though I’m working on changing that and start reading more of it.
6) Zombies are attacking and you get to chose 3 or 4 fictional (books/movies/tv) characters to help you fight. Who do you pick?
Mmm interesting question. I’d choose Alec from The Mortal Instruments because he’s good with a crossbow and won’t let most of them get to us. Alucard from A Gahtering of Shadows because he’s badass and would slay them all. And Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles because duuh!!
7) Do you have any pets? Tell me about them! Photos encouraged if you have any so I can cry over the cuteness. Otherwise if you could have any pet in the world that you wanted, what would it be?
No I don’t ! *sobs* I used to have a little kitten, she was with us for 3 months and then I turned out allergic. WHY DO YOU BETRAY ME, BODY? So we had to give her away to a family we knew. If I could have any pet in the world now, it would probably be a husky, I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH !! They’re beyond beautiful, and they’re big fluffy dogs just like I like them.
P.s: Click on the Fanart to be directed to the original site.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :