Hello guys !
This is one of the two last awards that are still sitting around and then I will finally be all caught up. It only took me a gazillion months, no biggie. In succession with Monday’s post and to #SpreadtheLove a bit more (I swear it wasn’t planned, just realized that they kind of fit together huh!), let’s do the Siblinghood of the World Award. I was tagged by the wonderful Sammie @ Boookshelves and Biros, thank you so much ! And the rest of you should definitely go check her blog out because she’s the sweetest and her blog rocks!
The rules :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
The Questions :
1. What’s your favourite thing to cook? (soz, got food on the brain)
Ahaha! Well, this is a fair question because let’s be honest, when do I NOT have food on the brain? With books, that’s all that haunts my mind. Mmm… I like to cook quite a lot, that’s a thing I really enjoy doing but I’ve never actually thought of something specific I like to cook. *My brain drains from all food thoughts* . OH! I like to do this chicken in the oven with potatoes and a yummy creamy sauce with mushrooms. IT. IS. HEAVEN.
2. Snog, marry, throw off a cliff: Will Herondale, Julian Blackthorn, Magnus Bane.
This is surprisingly fairly easy. I still haven’t read Lady Midnight so the obvious choice is to thrown Julian off a cliff. Sorry man, nothing personal. Then, I would snog Magnus because I see myself spending the rest of my life with him as my best friend and not any other way. And THEN I’ll marry pretty swoony Will because I love him way too much to choose anyone else. Though if Jem was on this list, he would definitely overthrow Will, just saying.
3. Coffee or tea?
Moroccan Mint Tea, no doubt. I drink that for breakfast every morning so duh! If you’ve never had it, YOU’RE MISSING OUT! All my foreigner friends love it and now that they’re back to their home countries, have been complaining to me that all tea now tastes dull to them (No offense to other teas but I’m just reporting what they said). I still like coffee though.
4. What’s the best quote you’ve recently come across in a book?
Well, I have been rereading almost exclusively Harry Potter for the past month and a half so that quote is bound to be from there, I’ll choose one from the Order of the Phoenix because it’s the last one I read.
“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
5. Name three things you couldn’t live without?
Food, Oxygen and Books? Well, I think that I personally could do without Oxygen but eh! I’ll be humble and join you humans in your addiction to that thing. But FOOD and BOOKS though, I can’t imagine my life without them and when I say food I mean all the delicious things that melt my stone heart. And books, well… ALL THE BOOKS.
6. If you had to get rid of all but one of the apps on your phone, which one would you keep?
My e-reader for sure. I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THAT THING. As I said before I read mostly e-books and since I can’t live without books, I would literally die without it.
7. Do you have any WordPress pet peeves/annoyances?
Oh yes I do. There’s the fact that editing options are pretty limited, like how I cannot make a single word in a paragraph a different size than the others. Sometimes I like to scream -most of the time- and I feel like Caps are not enough. I can’t think of anything else at the moment because my blog has been behaving itself lately, but I’m sure there are more.
8. Describe your ideal Saturday morning.
Oh man! I would wake up and stay in bed reading for around an hour. Get up have breakfast and go for a nice long walk in a beautiful park (sort-of) close to my house. I’ll go back have a shower, or maybe a relaxing bath, afterwards I would have lunch and blog for a few hours and then dinner and read until I fall asleep. Pretty achievable you say? Not when you have to study your brains out for the next week’s classes. And as you can see, my Sunday doesn’t involve socializing, because it is my break day from people.
9. Open the book closest to your laptop/computer/tablet to page 54: what does the first line say?
Well, the closest physical book to my laptop right now is Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell and the first line on page 54 says:
“Something strange happened at 6 a.m. Darth Vader got in line.”
That definitely is an interesting sentence.
10. What’s your favorite cocktail?
Uuuum, I don’t drink alcohol, so I wouldn’t know haha.
My questions :
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- Are you organized? If so, what are your top 3 tips.
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
- What was your dream job growing-up?
- What book has had the most impact on you?
- What character would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- If you could interview any author dead or alive, who would it be?
Amanda @ Cover 2 Cover Mom – Kate @ The Nerdy Novelty – Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews – Melissa @ Book Nerd Momo – Niraja @ Fantastic Books annd Where to Find Them – Kat @ Life and Other Disasters – Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
If you’ve already done it, or don’t want to do it, it’s okay, ignore silly me haha.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.
Follow me on social media :