Hello guys !
You may or may not know my birthday is coming up and I don’t want to make this whole thing about myself, so what do I do instead? I make it all about my favorite people in the community. The ones that made my experience better, the ones that taught me things, the ones I admire and strive to be like. I decided to put 20 on this list but I definitely have more. Also, these are in no particular particular order.
What I love about her:
- She’s MY reference for me when it comes to navigating the GN, comic maze.
- In fact, it’s because of her I started reading them.
- She never forgets about me when doing tags, haha!
- Her GIF game is on point.
- She is all around Awesome.
- A Guide to Marvel Comics
- Paranormal Investigating 101
- Wonderless Designs: The Illuminae Files, Nevernight, The Raven Cycle (& Mock Ups)
- Let’s Talk: Diversity Is Not A Bad Word // BookTube & Book Recs
What I love about him:
- He’s the reason I am aware now of the necessity of diversity and good representation.
- All around amazing Book Recommendations.
- His passion and commitment.
- He helps marginalized voices be heard.
- The Ultimate Diverse Reading List: Over 300 Book Recommendations!
- The Value In Saying “Latinx”
- 12 Diverse Nonfiction Books That Will Educate And Inspire
- What I’ve Taken Away From Talented LatinX Authors
That’s it until next time!
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.