Hello guys !
You may or may not know my birthday is coming up and I don’t want to make this whole thing about myself, so what do I do instead? I make it all about my favorite people in the community. The ones that made my experience better, the ones that taught me things, the ones I admire and strive to be like. I decided to put 20 on this list but I definitely have more. Also, these are in no particular particular order.
What I love about him:
- His unbeatable sarcasm and sass levels.
- His reviews are my favorites in the whole wide world.
- He leaves the sweetest, most thoughtful comments.
- HE’S JUST ALL AROUND AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING ALRIGHT?
- His love for everything Moroccan is pretty awesome as well
- Throne of Glass read-along
- Six of Crows Review
- The Wrath and the Dawn Review (my personal favorite)
- Rebel of the Sands Review
What I love about her:
- She’s such a sweet person.
- Her Book Looks are to die for ! I want to pick them up and wear them.
- Her Blogging Tips are awesome.
- I trust her opinion on books. A LOT.
- The Book Looks
- Let’s Talk: “Bad” reading habits
- Let’s Talk: The Not-to-read Pile
- Let’s Talk: The Green-eyed bookblogger
That’s it until next time!
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.