Long time no Awards seen, am I right? Well, I’m back today with one that I haven’t seen going around much so I decided why not do it now. It’s the Mystery Blogger Award for which I was tagged by two lovely people who are Jasmine @ How Useful it is and Jamie @ Book Pandamonium. This award was created by Okoto Enigma and this is what it is for:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I have no idea if this will be repetitve or not, but here we go:
- I used to drink lots of milk as a kid but now my stomach can’t take it. I may be Lactose intolerant.
- On allergies. Cats kill me. I cannot be in the same room as one or hell breaks down on me.
- I don’t have a favorite movie though I watch a lot.
- I like both Tea and Coffe but if I had to choose, it’ll be Tea everytime.
- I had short hair my whole childhood so now I can’t seem to be able to cut it above chest length. IT HURTS MY SOUL.
- I used to paint a lot as a kid and now I’m slowling getting back into it.
1. What’s your favorite book genre ?
Well, we’re off to an awful start because I. CAN’T. CHOOSE. I love Fantasy, contemporary AND Historical Fiction equally. They’re all my babies. Plus, I get bored easily so I switch between the three quite often.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Mmm, I don’t know? Like, I’ve never thought of something as a guilty pleasure. I own up to my actions haha. No. I just don’t know what it is. I’m sure I have more than one that I don’t even consider as such.
3. Dogs or cats?
Refer to fact 2 to have your answer. I can’t be a cat person even if I wanted to. I mean I like cats, I even had one before this allergy ordeal but I ADORE dogs, my goal in life is to have a house of my own to have a dog, because my mom doesn’t want one at home *sigh* even though she had one when her and my dad first got married. Yes, that’s how much I love them.
4. Best book you read this year?
JUST ONE? What kind of question is this. But fair enough, if I had to choose just one that I want everyone to read, it’ll be Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. I cannot express how grateful I am that this book exists, just go read it, PEUH-LEASE !! Here’s my review to help convince you.
5. Weird Question: What was your favorite/weirdest dream?
I don’t have a favorite dream but the weirdest one is one that I’ve been having since I was a kid, I don’t know what it, I just know that it is the same one, like when I’m dreaming I know but once I wake up I have NO idea, I just know that I’ve had it gazillion times before. Also, when I was a kid it used to be a nightmare but now it’s not?!
1. What do you like to do most this time of year?
NOT study for exams. Like, literally ANYTHING else because that’s ALL I do this time of the year and it is killing me. I’ve been at it for a month now so I’m stressed, exhausted and freaking out. I’m fine though (Send help).
2. Did you already plan for how many books you will read next year?
Well, at least 70 hopefully because I read more thant that this year, though I’ll be putting my goal on Goodreads to 60. It is 10 more books than last year’s challenge but still not too stressful because I’m giving myself a comfortable margin.
3. What is your #1 goal next year?
Survive 3rd year of medschool? Sorry ahaha. My brain is overpowered with everything study related right now. One of my main goals for next year is to draw/paint/hand-letter more frequently. Like, I do that from time to time right now but I want to make more time for it and thus do it more often.
4. Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
VERY happy, actually. I’ve got a new design, recently hit 500 followers (I still can’t believe it), and have a general vision for what I want my blog to be next year content wise. So, yeah! I’m pretty satisfied with the direction it’s headed.
5. Weird: What extreme do you go to take care of books you own?
Mmm… None? None that I consider an extreme that is hahaha.
(Didn’t want to use any of the old ones because of the graphics hahaha)
- Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- What’s one pet-peeve you have that you cannot handle above all others?
- What’s your favorite Tv-show? Movie? Book?
- What’s your main reading resolution for next year?
- What’s one hidden skill you have?
- Funny Question: What’s one emoji that you use out of place or that no one else uses?
That’s it until next time.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.