Another month came and went. At this point, it’s another year really. HOLY CRAP 2017 IS HERE. You better not be crappy too or I’ll kick your ass. And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ❤
Well December and I have had a love/hate relationship for the past 3 years and you know why. I know you know. If you don’t, let me bring you up to speed. 1/ I get excited for my birthday and 2/ My exams are in the beginning of January and since we have A LOT of things to study, I spend all of December at home prepping. And this is not an exaggeration. I went out three times this month. THREE. So yeah, not very fond of December. That being said my mom bought me a gorgeous edition Box set of A Song of Ice and Fire and my dad gave me money with which I ordered 3 of my favorite books, can you guess which?
On happier news, WE REACHED 500 FOLLOWERS GUYS, WE DID IT!!! I Still get so emotional thinking about it , I… Just… HOW? I didn’t think I’d stick with it long enough to see that number or that I’ll be loving this adventure more and more everyday. I’m just grateful for all of you who are following me ❤ Thank you for sticking with me, being supportive of me and baring with me. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.
Lastly, as I said last wrap-up, I am changing my formatting -again- to have include more things like my TBR and I’m cutting down on the book thoughts to sum them up in 5 words only.
- The Orphan’s Tale – Heartbreaking, realistic, friendship, WWII, poignant.
- The Story of Maha – Hilarious, relatable, bit cringey, important.
- Winter – #squadgoals, fairytale ending, action-packed, HEARTEYES.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Nostalgia, ALLTHEFEELS, favorites, phenomenal, CRIES.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – WTF, SCORPIUS *-*, frustrating, #NotmyHarry, No.
- Crooked Kingdom – Leigh Bardugo
- Unicorn Tracks – Julia Ember
- Blood for Blood – Ryan Graudin
- The Conversations we Never had – Jeffrey H. Konis
- The Story of Maha – Sumayya Lee
- December 1st: WORD WONDERS GETS A MAKEOVER !!!
- December 5th: Tools to Help Jump-start your blog.
- December 7th: Tag: Around the World in Books.
- December 12th: Reading Books at the wrong time in your Life.
- December 14th: Tag: This Time next Year.
- December 19th: 20 things Books taught me.
- December 21st: Tag: The Character Dating Profile.
- December 26th: 20 little things that make me Happy.
- December 28th: Award: The Mystery Blogger Award.
- 20 of my Favorite Bloggers
- Puput @Sparkling Letters celebrates her 22nd Birthday with facts and a GIVEAWAY.
- Cw @ Read Think Ponder recommends some great #Ownvoices books.
- Ava @ Bookishness and Tea shares 60 Diverse Books to look forward to in 2017.
- Jananee @ Head in her Books wonders whether readers are to blame, on actively reading diverse.
- Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads shares 10 books most likely to be read by a Ravenclaw/
- Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secret asks whether you can still like a book you find problematic.
- Meleika @ The Aus. Library shares a list of things the YA book community need to leave in 2016
Other than this, I have been sucky at keeping up with posts. I’d promise to do better in January but that won’t happen. Better luck in February !
My blog’s 1st anniversary, YES YOU ARE READING CORRECTLY. I’ve been around for almost a year and I seriously feel like it hasn’t been more than 6 months. Anyway, I may be cooking something up for the end of the month to celebrate both the blogiversary AND 500 followers, so stay tuned!
I also think I’m going on a forced mini-hiatus. I’ll try to schedule 2 posts a week for January but not sure yet, I’ll have my exams from the 5th to the 20th so I don’t think I’ll be around much for more than half the month (and you may have noticed that this last week, aside from posting I’ve been absent from the blogosphere. Or maybe not) . I’ll try! Because I hate when I get behind on comments and all your posts but I don’t think I’ll be able to. Anyway, I just don’t want you to think I’m rude or disappearing on you haha. I’m still here, I’m just drowning under papers and stress.
That’s it until next time.
Did you read any of these books? What did you think of them?
What books did you read this month? Oh! And if you have any posts you think I should check out, leave them in the comments.
Hope you enjoyed, write to you soon.